Whether your December consists of glitzy holiday soirees or cozy evenings inside by the fire, it’s always fun to dress for the season. If you want to update your wardrobe for the holidays without hurting your gift-giving fund, check out our ten Holiday Chic picks, which range from comfy and classic to dressy and trendy. The best part? They’re all priced at $10 or less!
- 1. For dressier holiday parties, this trendy black lace dress from H&M has a flirty, seductive feel. Try pairing it with a messy updo, jeweled earrings (#6), and metallic heels (#8).
- 2. This geometric, Art Deco-inspired statement necklace from Forever 21 would add the perfect pop of festive color to any holiday party ensemble.
- 3. This mini skirt from Forever 21, which features the beautiful combination of burgundy and black lace, could easily go from class to a party. Just try black tights, boots, and a sweater for day, then switch to a long-sleeve crop top and heels (#8) for night.
- 4. Themed graphic tees are always a fun, cheap way to make your wardrobe festive and seasonal. This one, from Old Navy, could be dressed up with a skirt and blazer, or just paired with slippers (#5) and flannel pajama pants (#10) for a cozy Sunday morning.
- 5. Is there anything cuter than a pair of warm, cozy animal slippers? This gray cat pair from Kohl’s is definitely hard to beat (plus they have several other adorable critter-themed styles).
- 6. These jeweled statement earrings from Charlotte Russe are super versatile – wear them to a fancy holiday party, or use them to dress up casual basics like jeans, a graphic tee (#4), and a blazer.
- 7. This white embellished blouse from JCPenney is pretty and feminine. Try layering it under a cardigan or blazer for the office, then pair it with a lace skirt (#3) and heels (#8) for date night.
- 8. These ankle strap heels are a steal from Target. The black-and-silver combo makes them dressy and holiday-appropriate, yet still versatile enough for year-round wear.
- 9. A red velvet headband from Forever 21 is the perfect thing to spice up your holiday hairstyles. Need some inspiration? Here are 25 ideas for how to wear it.
- 10. Everybody needs a comfy pair of flannel pajama pants, and this plaid pair is the ideal choice for the cold winter months. Wear these Old Navy pj pants with a cute tee (#4) and slippers (#5) as you cuddle up by the fire with a mug of hot cocoa.
What’s your holiday style – comfy and cozy or sparkly and glamorous? Which piece would you add to your wardrobe? Let us know in the comments!