What is College Fashion?
College Fashion is the original and #1 fashion and beauty blog written by college students, for college students. Featuring fashion tips for students, the latest fashion trends, beauty tips, online sale updates, decor ideas, student street style, and style advice for 20-somethings, CF is a college woman’s daily source for all things fabulous.
Our goal at CF is to deliver content and foster discussion around fashion, beauty, lifestyle, trends, shopping, relationships, and other related facets of college life. CF is constantly changing and gets better with your participation – comment on the articles, send an email, suggest a topic, or ask a question and get involved!
Who is Behind It?
College Fashion was created by Zephyr Basine from her college dorm room in March 2007. Since then, College Fashion has grown from her personal fashion blog into a worldwide student-run online fashion magazine, written by a group of stylish college girls from universities across the globe.
To learn more about the people behind CF, click on each person’s name below to see their biography, as well as a list of their most recent blog posts. For press inquiries or to contact us, please e-mail [email protected].
- Zephyr Basine – Founder / Editor-in-Chief
- Caitlyn Gordon – Street Style Features Editor
- Lisa Schwartz – Social Media Manager
- Andrea – University of Toronto
- Anjelika – Berkeley College
- Arissa – Florida State University
- Ashley – Flagler College
- Cassandra – West Virginia University
- Demi – University of Maryland
- Hailey – Chapman University
- Kate – Hofstra University
- Katie – Florida State University
- Linda – Southern New Hampshire University
- Lorenza – University of Pennsylvania
- Nia – Northwestern University
- Paloma – Universidad de Guadalajara
- Saniya – Johns Hopkins University
- Sara – Albion College
- Sienna – Valencia College
- Simrin – University of Toronto
- Sofia – University of Stirling
- Taylor – Brigham Young University