One of the best ways to spice up a plain makeup look is by adding a pop of color. Traditionally, you see a pop of color across the lower lash line or applied to the upper eyelid as seen in our bright yellow eyeshadow tutorial.
This week, I decided to re-invent the “pop of color” look and put my own CollegeFashion spin on it. This look is perfect for dates, nights out, etc. The best part is, you don’t have to use yellow – you can always substitute in your favorite color!
How to Get the Look:
- MAC Studiofinish Concealer
- e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Palette in “Vanity” – Discontinued
- 120 Eyeshadow Palette
- NYX Eyeshadow in “Yellow Funk“
- MAC Eyeshadow in “Espresso“
- MAC Fluidline in “Blacktrack“
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in “Gold Deposit“
- MAC Lipstick in “Freckletone“
- Covergirl Lashblast Mascara – Not shown in video
How did you like the video? What’s your favorite bright eyeshadow color? Let me know down below in the comments!