Photo Credit: ELLE
Sure, floral prints may be a spring “trend” year after year, but that makes them all the more valuable to have in your closet – you know they will never go out of style!
If you’re feeling the need to update your spring wardrobe with some fresh florals but don’t want to break the bank, check out our 10 flowery picks under $10:
- 1. Get ready for sunny weather with a new, eye-catching pair of floral shades from Dorothy Perkins.
- 2. I like switching out my phone case each season, and this pretty floral one from ModCloth would look so cute for spring.
- 3. This lightweight floral sweater from H&M features black lace and is the perfect winter-to-spring transition piece.
- 4. Slip-on sneakers are totally in style right now, so you’ll get double the trendiness from this floral Tilly’s pair.
- 5. These spring-appropriate floral leggings from Boohoo would look excellent with all of your oversized winter sweaters.
- 6. This pretty Forever 21floral dress is versatile enough to go from class to a night out; try it with a cardigan and flats for day, then a moto jacket and heels for night.
- 7. This gauzy daisy-print scarf from Charlotte Russe is the perfect springtime accessory.
- 8. Celebrate the start of warm weather with a new swimsuit! This blue floral bikini top from H&M is a pretty, feminine choice.
- 9. These H&Mbikini bottoms match the bikini top from #8, and each piece is only $5, so you can get both for a steal at $10.
- 10. Want a floral piece that’s appropriate for your workplace? Look no further than this adorable pencil skirt from Old Navy.
Are you a fan of wearing floral prints each spring? Which piece is your favorite? Let us know in the comments!