Happy Valentine’s Day, CF readers! Whether you have a romantic date planned or will be spending the night out with the girls, I’ve created a fun V-Day makeup look to get you in the spirit.
After looking through various YouTube videos to get an idea of what looks were already out there, I realized there were tons of sultry or sexy looks that were mainly a dark smokey eye, similar to my “Go-to Going Out Look“. So for this Valentine’s Day makeup tutorial, I decided to go for a more festive, soft, and sweet look incorporating lots of pretty pinks.
How to Get the Look:
- Urban Decay’s Rollergirl Palette– Suspect and Woodstock
- 88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette– A Vibrant Purple
- Wet N Wild’s Vanity Palette
- L’Oreal Lineur Intense Eyeliner
- Covergirl Lashblast Volume
- Covergirl Lashblast Length
- NARS Orgasm Blush
- Aquaphor Ointment
- Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart
How do you guys like the look? What are your Valentine’s Day plans? Tell me your thoughts down below!