If I had to identify the one key to my academic success, it would probably be my planner, calendar, diary, agenda, whatever you want to call it. I consider my annually replaced little scheduling book to be like an extension of my soul (but not in a sinister way like the most infamous of all planners, Tom Riddle’s diary). I feel like my mind is clearer because I have everything I need to know about what I need to do stored in a safe little place.
But making a smart to-do list for college life doesn’t have to be dull. I always pick a fun planner that I actually love to look at and write in, so my must-have school supply de-stresses me in more ways than one.
So just in time for back to school, I’ve picked seven (okay, not helping my planners-are-not-horcruxes argument) adorable organizers just for you. Whether you’re a die-hard planner or want to start being more organized this semester, you’re sure to find one you love.
1. Accessory brand ban.do has the. best. planners. They come in three different sizes (this adorable slogan one is the smallest option), but all come with fun stickers, motivational sayings, and are chock-full of cute art and doodles. After all, you are very busy, but you also need time for fun.
2. This stripey agenda from Target is bright, fun, and super affordable, boasting a $7.99 price tag. Plus, each day features several rows for writing to-dos, and pre-made checkboxes for checking off each task. So satisfying.
3. This Kate Spade planner is totally glam, and features pages with Kate Spade’s signature motivational slogans, plus it goes all the way through December 2017. What’s not to love?
4. This pretty organizer is also by ban.do, but it’s their medium sized option. In addition to the stickers and fun details, I love this planner’s glittery bookmark, and the sunset cover will make you daydream of your happy place during slushy winter finals.
5. This floral planner by Rifle Paper Co. is just plain pretty. Like #2, it features lots of lines for writing your seemingly endless to-do list, plus checkboxes for when you’re done.
6. These Lily Pulitzer elephants are too cute! The inside is just as adorable, featuring stickers and Pulitzer’s iconic, beachy art.
7. Welcome the new school year with this minimalist, but totally cute, planner from Francesca’s Collections. It’s small and portable but still gives you plenty of room to write, perfect for for girls who are always on the go.
What do you think?
Do you rely on a planner at school? Where have you found the best ones? Are you planning on snagging any of these for the new school year? Let me know in the comments!