Spring and summer is usually that time when you calm down with smokey eyes and other heavy makeup looks and keep it simple with a pop of color on the lid or lip. My favorite way to add some some extra pizzaz to a look is to wear a bright lip color, keeping the rest of my makeup simple.
Now, if you want a lip color that will pop and last all day, there’s a little more to it than just swiping on a lipstick. Check out the video below to learn how to create that perfect bold red lip, step by step.
How to Get the Look:
- LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub
- Sugar Lip Treatment
- NYX “Hot Red” Lipliner
- MAC “Ruby Woo” Lipstick
- MAC Studiofinish Concealer in NC45
More Tips for Bright Lips:
- Keep the rest of your makeup toned down – you want your lips to be the focus!
- Be sure to exfoliate your lips before applying any bright color.
- If red isn’t your thing, try out a bunch of different colors to see which fun color suits you best.
What are some of your favorite makeup trends right now? What is your favorite lipstick shade? Let me know down below!