Is it just me or does it seem that every single time you have plans at night, your whole day just seems to run together? You were supposed to have three hours after class to get ready for a night out with the girls; instead, you end up with 15 minutes to go home and grab a change of clothes.. if you’re lucky!
What’s a girl to do when her schedule doesn’t allow for much “getting ready” time? Below, I’ll show you how to take your makeup look from day to night, with an easy tutorial you can do in the bathroom at school or even your car (while parked, obviously).
How to Get the Look:
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Zero
- Covergirl LashBlast Length Mascara in Black
- MAC Prolongwear Lip Pencil in Absolutely It
Extra Tips & Tricks:
- It’s best to bring a small makeup bag with you so that you have a few options, just in case.
- Don’t apply more foundation on top of old foundation; use a mist of water to revive it.
- A lip liner and some gloss will last a lot longer than a lipstick. (Revlon Lip Butters are perfect for this!)
- Keep your inner corners bright to avoid raccoon eyes.
What do you think of the look? What are some of your tips for taking your look from day to night? Any questions? Let me know by leaving a comment!
1 thought on “Beauty Tutorial: Easy Day-to-Night Makeup Look”
Wow, this is very nice and really useful!