What’s your signature scent? As you get older, a signature scent can become as associated with your personality as your favorite color or name. Also, it’s quite glamorous to have some lovely smell be enough to remind your adoring fans (classmates and friends, haha) of you. And think about how attractive a guy’s cologne can be and the lovely memories that come to mind after you catch a whiff – isn’t it romantic to think that your scent might drive boys crazy when you’re near or far?
Personally, I’m a firm believer that any perfume I wear must do more than just smell delicious – it should also look beautiful wherever it is perched. This means that when you spritz it on, the feeling of glamor already begins before you even step out of the door! And why shouldn’t your perfume bottle be a conversation piece as well as something that smells exquisite?
There are dozens of pretty, pretty perfume bottles out there. But the 10 perfumes below are just like your mother taught you to be – pretty on the outside AND the inside. In other words, these fragrances are certain to turn heads whether you smell them wafting through the air or see them sitting on the shelf.
1. Lola by Marc Jacobs
- Smells like: pear, rose, and vanilla
- Vibe: flirty
2. Sunshine Cuties by Harajuku Lovers
- Smells like: each is a little different, ranging from “Love” with hints of nectarine and lemon blossom to “Music” with hints of tiger orchid and jasmine petals
- Vibe: carefree
3. L’Air du Temps by Nina Ricci
- Smells like: iris, sandalwood, and gardenia
- Vibe: modern
4. Be Delicious by DKNY
- Smells like: grapefruit, apricot, and jasmine
- Vibe: fresh
5. Betsey Johnson by Betsey Johnson
- Smells like: pear, grapefruit, and tangerine
- Vibe: playful
6. Oscar Violet by Oscar de la Renta
- Smells like: dark chocolate, cinnamon, and citrus
- Vibe: sensual
7. Glam Princess by Vera Wang
- Smells like: honey, vanilla, and orchid
- Vibe: pure glamor!
8. Feérie by Van Cleef and Arpels
- Smells like: violet, red berries, and Egyptian jasmine
- Vibe: whimsical
9. Organza by Givenchy
- Smells like: honeysuckle, amber, and iris
- Vibe: elegant
10. Délices by Cartier
- Smells like: bergamot, pink pepper, freesia
- Vibe: exotic
So, what are your favorites?
Tell me what your favorite scent is! I personally love the scent of Lola and the aesthetic of Feérie the most. Does the bottle you’d most want to have on display contain the perfume with your favorite scent? Did I leave any of your favorite beautiful bottles off of the list? Make sure to leave a comment and tell us your thoughts!