Bryant Park photo by wallyg
This is a short coupons & sales list this week - there aren't as many promotions right now as usual.
On the plus side, New York Fashion Week officially started yesterday, and that's more important than any online sale! I'll be checking out all the updates on Style.com - I can't wait to see all the spring looks! Will you be watching the runways too?
Without further ado, here are this weeks best money-saving opportunities. Happy shopping!
- Nordstrom is having a big shoe sale, and it's going to last until tomorrow. You can save up to 40% off heels, boots, flats, and more. Shop fast!
- Saks.com is also having a sale, with up to 40% off fall apparel. There are some hot designer pieces on sale, so don't miss out on this one.
- A great opportunity to try the Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation I'm always raving about: just stop by any Sephora store, or use the code MYSHADE when you shop online, and get a free 10-day sample of the BE foundation, plus a cute mini brush to apply it with!
- Kohl's has a bunch of flip flops on sale right now for $3 a pair! Stock up while you can still wear them!
- Neiman Marcus is having a 65% off sale. You can also use the code FALL8 for free shipping.
That's all for now! See you on Monday & happy fashion week!