What is College Fashion?
College Fashion is the original and #1 online fashion and beauty magazine written by college students, for college students. Featuring fashion tips for students, the latest fashion trends, beauty tips, online sale updates, decor ideas, student street style, and style advice for 20-somethings, CF is a college girl’s daily source for all things fabulous.
Our goal at CF is to deliver content and foster discussion around fashion, beauty, lifestyle, trends, shopping, relationships, and other related facets of college life. CF is constantly changing and gets better with your participation – comment on the articles, send an email, suggest a topic, or ask a question and get involved!
Who is Behind It?
College Fashion is the first and only fashion and style blog written exclusively for college students.
Created by Zephyr Basine from her college dorm room in March of 2007, College Fashion has grown from her own personal fashion blog into a worldwide student-run online fashion magazine, written by a group of stylish college girls from universities across the globe.
To learn more about the people behind CF, click on each person’s name below to see their biography, as well as a list of their most recent blog posts. For press inquiries or to contact us, please use the Contact Form.
- Zephyr Basine – Founder / Editor-in-Chief
- Ashley Wermick – Assistant Editor
- Caitlyn Gordon – Street Style Features Editor
- Amy – St. Lawrence University
- AnnaMarie – University of South Carolina
- Callan – Whitman College
- Chelsea – University of Oklahoma
- Demi – University of Maryland
- Devin – Johns Hopkins University
- Gloria – University of Michigan
- Hannah – University of Oregon
- Katarina – Florida State University
- Kate – Northeastern University
- Leah – University of Georgia
- Lourdes – University of California Los Angeles
- Lyndsie – Barnard College
- Mariana – Rhode Island School of Design
- Michaela – Middle Georgia College
- Roanne – San Francisco State University
- Sarah – University of Michigan
- Sarah – Penn State
- Savannah – University of Washington
- Shanna – University of California Los Angeles
- Shannon – Boston University
- Sydney – Bucknell University