If you buy one new jacket this fall, it has to be a bomber jacket. They're versatile, easy to wear and come in so many different styles that it's pretty much impossible not to find one you'll love.
1. With a classic design and quilted sleeves, this is your wear-with-everything bomber. Not a fan of olive? No worries. It's also available in three other autumnal hues.
2. Sporty yet glam, this two-tone jacket is a luxe twist on the typical baseball-style bomber. Its shiny satin finish will dress up even the most casual of looks.
3. Your not-so-basic black jacket. This bouclé bomber is made from a wool blend, so it's ultra warm and cozy—perfect for those of you in colder climates!
Prints, Embroidery & Patches
4. Step it up style-wise with a cool printed bomber. A dark floral one like this is perfect for fall. Style it with boyfriend jeans and loafers for a comfy-casual on-campus look.
5. Sure, you could add patches to any 'ol bomber jacket, but this one already looks oh-so-cool. Its slouchy fit and almost metallic sheen makes this neutral bomber anything but boring.
6. Yep, it's another baseball-style bomber, but this one features intricate floral embroidery. We love how it amps up a classic black-and-white jacket. It's easy to wear, but has a ton of visual interest.
Totally Unique Textures
7. Feeling super-bold? Rock this faux fur bomber and you'll definitely turn heads. (In the best possible way, of course!)
8. Kind of an athleisure/'90s throwback mash-up, this sheer bomber jacket ups your style cred by 1,000%. Make it your go-to for early fall.
9. Remember velour tracksuits? This trendy pink velvet bomber reminds me of them... except this one's a whole lot cooler.
What do you think?
Are you buying a bomber jacket this fall? How would you style one? Which jacket above is your fave? Would you like to see more posts like this? Tell me your thoughts— leave a comment below!