Denim is a staple in every college girl’s wardrobe – whether it’s your favorite pair of jeans or a stylish chambray shirt, this fabric is comfy, durable, and practical. Plus, from dresses and jackets to unique accessories, denim in all forms is very trendy this fall.
To celebrate our love of this closet essential, we’re featuring ten denim picks that cost less than $10 each! Whether you like a little denim or a lot (denim on denim, anyone?), these pieces will fit in perfectly with the rest of your wardrobe and help you transition to fall on a budget.
- 1. The denim jacket is a classic piece, and this one from Target is no exception. Its railroad-stripe print also adds some fun visual interest! If you need a bit of outfit inspiration, check out this Style Remix post for ideas.
- 2. This sleeveless top from JCPenney is the perfect cross between denim and tie-dye. It’s also a great layering piece for fall – simply throw on a jacket or sweater for a chic look.
- 3. Though they’re not actually made of denim, these denim print sunglasses from Pacsun are super cute and stylish. How can you resist?
- 4. This shiny red denim pouch from American Apparel could be used for so many things: money, make-up, school supplies… just fill it up and throw it in your purse.
- 5. For just a dash of denim, try this patriotic chambray headband from Charlotte Russe. It doesn’t have to be the Fourth of July to wear red, white, and blue!
- 6. These homemade bow earrings from Etsy add a cute and girly touch of denim to your look.
- 7. This denim dress from Target would be a super versatile piece for your wardrobe. Don’t believe me? Check out these denim dress outfit ideas.
- 8. Are you a t-shirt and jeans type of girl? Try mixing up your basics with this cute and casual denim tee from Target.
- 9. Chambray shirts are just as popular as ever – try this printed one from Old Navy for some extra pizzazz.
- 10. Last but not least, everybody needs some classic dark wash skinny jeans. These skinnies from H&M are perfection and they definitely won’t break the bank.
Which piece is your favorite? Are you a fan of denim? How would you style these pieces? Would you like to see more posts like this? Let us know in the comments!