What is College Fashion?
College Fashion is the original and #1 fashion and beauty blog written by college students, for college students. Featuring fashion tips for students, the latest fashion trends, beauty tips, online sale updates, decor ideas, student street style, and style advice for 20-somethings, CF is a college woman's daily source for all things fabulous.
Our goal at CF is to deliver content and foster discussion around fashion, beauty, lifestyle, trends, shopping, relationships, and other related facets of college life. CF is constantly changing and gets better with your participation – comment on the articles, send an email, suggest a topic, or ask a question and get involved!
Who is Behind It?
College Fashion was created by Zephyr Basine from her college dorm room in March 2007. Since then, College Fashion has grown from her personal fashion blog into a worldwide student-run online fashion magazine, written by a group of stylish college girls from universities across the globe.
To learn more about the people behind CF, click on each person’s name below to see their biography, as well as a list of their most recent blog posts. For press inquiries or to contact us, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Zephyr Basine – Founder / Editor-in-Chief
- Caitlyn Gordon – Street Style Features Editor
- Sharon Lin - Social Media Director
- Abby - Kansas State University
- Abby - Southwest Minnesota State University
- Alivia - University of Tennessee
- Alyssa - Ball State University
- Amanda - Georgia Southern University
- Anna - University of Florida
- Arica - Eastern Michigan University
- Ashley - Flagler College
- Bethany - Colorado State University
- Brianna - University of Florida
- Cassandra - West Virginia University
- Christine - University of Texas
- Cynthia - University of Massachusetts
- Demi – University of Maryland
- Ellen - Thomas Jefferson University
- Francesca - Mercyhurst University
- Haley - Texas Tech University
- Hattie - Barnard College
- Jasmine - Kent State University
- Jordan - Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Julia - Grinnell College
- Kabria - University of Maryland
- Leah - University of Illinois
- Lisa - University of Toronto
- Lorenza - University of Pennsylvania
- Mary - Mercyhurst University
- Rachel - University of Massachusetts
- Sabrina - San Diego State University
- Sara – Albion College
- Sienna - Valencia College
- Taylor - SUNY Oneonta