Springy photo by aussiegall
Wow, I’ve had a really crazy week! Midterms, papers, projects, etc. I’m sure most of you can relate – sometimes it’s really hard to keep up with everything in college, on top of writing for this site.
Anyway, that’s my excuse for lack of blog posts over the past week! I’ll be posting over the weekend though to make up for it!
Here is my top list of weekly hot links: check these sites out because they rock!
- Total gorgeous-ness. Butterfly inspired fashion photos via New York Magazine!
- Ah, another celebrity clothing line: Ashlee Simpson to release a line for Wet Seal.
- Breaking News: Mary-Kate Olsen Wears Something Normal
- I’m loving the Counterfeit Crochet Handbag Project! Super-cute take on designer knockoffs. Of course I don’t know if I’d actually buy one in place of the real thing…
- I’m obsessed with this abaete dress. Obsessed, I tell you! It’s going on my wishlist of hot clothes to buy when I’m rich someday!
- Kate Moss is just too fabulous and inspiring for words. Check out the great pictures courtesy of Fashion Toast!
- According a UK poll, push-up bras are the greatest fashion inventions ever. Not sure if I agree. I happen to like jeans and dresses better…
- If you’ve ever wondered what’s really in your favorite beauty products, check out this article from the New York Times. *Warning: if you’re easily grossed out, you might want to skip it!*
- This is really useful: Use The Internet To Save On Eating Out
- This whole collection is going on my need-to-have list: Heatherette for MAC! What could be more fabulous than a shiny, pink, glittery, makeup collection? Love it.
Have any hot links to share of your own? Let me know in the comments!
Also, check back this weekend for some more CF updates. I have some great sales and coupons to tell you about, plus all the info another one of the latest spring fashion trends. Don’t miss it!