EDIT: Due to a copyright claim from ASCAP, we are no longer allowed to let you guys listen to our playlists here on CF. If you want to listen to the playlist, from now on, you have to click over to Playlist.com to do so! Sorry for the inconvenience – we’re bummed as you are about it.
Whether you want to have more energy, increase your fitness, or are just looking to re-invent yourself after a long year of too many pizza slices and too little exercise, summer is a great time to hit the gym. And you can’t go to the gym without a great playlist to motivate and entertain you as you run on the treadmill or lift weights! So, the theme of this week’s Weekend Playlist is workout music.
This Week’s Playlist Includes:
- Switch – Will Smith – YouTube – Download
- Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground) – The Jacksons – YouTube – Download
- When I Grow Up – Pussycat Dolls – YouTube – Download
- Move Your Feet – Junior Senior – YouTube – Download
- Womanizer – Britney Spears – YouTube – Download
- Just Dance (Remix) – Lady GaGa feat. Colby O’Donis – YouTube (Original) – Download (Original)
- Walking on Sunshine – Aly & AJ – YouTube – Download
- Not Myself Tonight – Christina Aguilera – YouTube – Download
- Dancing on My Own – Robyn – YouTube – Download
- Feel Alive – Benassi Bros. – YouTube – Download
- Gettin’ Over You – David Guetta feat. Fergie, Chris Willis & LMFAO – YouTube – Download
- Dollhouse – Priscilla Renea – YouTube – Download
- Winner – Jamie Foxx feat. Justin Timberlake – YouTube – Download
- OMG – Usher feat. will.i.am – YouTube – Download
Previous Weekend Playlists
- CF Weekend Playlist 6 – Songs to Make You Fall in Love
- CF Weekend Playlist 5 – Oldies But Goodies
- CF Weekend Playlist 4 – Summer Songs Part 2
- CF Weekend Playlist 3 – Summer Songs Part 1
- CF Weekend Playlist 2 – 15 Songs to Relax To
- CF Weekend Playlist 1 – 15 Songs to Love Right Now
What Do You Think?
Do you hit the gym regularly to keep in shape? Are you planning to work out this summer? What’s your favorite song to work out to? Do you have any suggestions for next week’s weekend playlist theme? Let us know in a comment!