I’ve wanted to do this feature for a while, and now that my posts appear on Fridays, I can! Every week, I’ll be giving you song recommendations for your weekend ahead. So whether it’s for a pre-game, party, road trip, trip to the gym, or library study session, you’ll always have music to rock out to!
Each week, I’ll include a playlist that you can directly listen to right here, as well as a list of the songs featured and a link to iTunes, where you can download each song to your computer if you want.
Be warned: some of these songs have explicit lyrics, so listen with caution!
This week’s Weekend Playlist includes:
- I Hate College (Remix) – Sam Adams – YouTube
- Yes – LMFAO – Download
- Back to the Crib – Juelz Santana feat. Chris Brown – Download
- Your Love’s a Drug – Leighton Meester – Download
- Break Your Heart – Taio Cruz – Download
- Rude Boy – Rihanna – Download
- That Tree – Snoop Dogg feat. Kid Cudi – Download
- Kiss N Tell – Ke$ha – Download
- She Don’t Wanna Man – Asher Roth feat. Keri Hilson – Download
- The Fear – Lily Allen – Download
- Morning After Dark – Timbaland feat. Nelly Furtado & SoShy – Download
- Hollywood – Jay-Z feat. Beyonce – Download
- Revolver – Madonna feat. Lil Wayne – Download
- Hello Good Morning – Diddy – Dirty Money feat. T.I. – Download
- Gettin’ Over You – David Gutta feat. Chris Willis & Fergie – Download
This week’s CF Weekend Playlist has no theme beside the fact that it’s a list of songs I’m currently addicted to! They put me in the best mood, whether I’m listening to them as I walk to class or before I go out for a night with my friends.
These songs are also the perfect transition from dull, dreary weather to sunny days. So put on your most fashionable outfit, a pair of trendy sunglasses, and grab your iPod with this playlist on loud, and you’ll immediately be in a great mood and looking stylish as you strut through campus!
What do you think?
What do you think of this new feature? Is there a specific theme you’d like to see for the next playlist? What songs are you listening to like crazy right now? Let us know in a comment!