April showers bring May flowers – by now we all know the drill. But that doesn’t make the rainy weather any less dreary, and it doesn’t make our desire for sunny skies and temperatures that shoot past 70 any less great. Instead of lying on the grass working on our tans, for the past few weeks, we’ve been trapped inside, watching the rain from the window. It can make all of us a little bit stir crazy.
But don’t go claiming you’ve got the rainy day blues just yet. You’ve got the entire internet at your disposal, and more importantly you’ve got College Fashion at your disposal.
Need ideas for what to do on a rainy day? All you’ve got to do is check out the CF archives!
Shake Up Your Style!
CollegeFashion.net is a college site for college girls. But we do more than offer you ladies interesting outfits and alert you to the latest trends. We’re all about helping you develop your personal style, step outside of your comfort zone, and find inspiration in all sorts of places. So if you’re saddened by the fact that your rainy day wardrobe is restricted to rain boots instead of wedges, and are in need of a fashion fix, check out one of these posts and get inspired.
- Find your celebrity fashion muse.
- Try out a new fashion trend for spring.
- Reinvent your style for the new season.
- Try a fashion challenge and get outside your comfort zone.
- Establish a style trademark by finding your signature piece.
Cozy Up on the Couch!
Sometimes we just need a break. And what’s a better excuse for a night (or day) in than dreary April weather? Catch up on some sleep, watch some bad TV, or make yourself a cup of tea and settle in with a good book. Grab a blanket and put on your pajamas and settle in for some R&R. It doesn’t matter what you do. The important thing is that you get to relax. And College Fashion has a few ways to get you started on that.
- Try one of our favorite movie marathons.
- Make yourself a cup of tea.
- Catch some z’s with the help of our favorite calming beauty products.
- Relax with some college-friendly meditation.
- Revisit one of those books you never finished over spring break.
Do Something Digital!
Remember what I said earlier? About how you have the whole internet at your disposal? Well that doesn’t change just because it’s raining. Social networking, social media, blogging, and tweeting, and connecting is always there no matter what the weather. And being the tech-savvy bloggers that we are, we want to make sure you’re up on all the useful tools at your disposal. So double check your Facebook settings, create an Evernote account, or check out one of these other posts for some more tips.
- Create an Evernote account and get yourself organized.
- Clean up your virtual life and start prepping for your future career!
- Come up with a unique concept, and start your own blog.
- Or, use Instagram and become an influencer!
- Listen to some new music and watch the rain fall.
What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Does rainy weather make you crazy or do you enjoy it? Do you like to get cozy on the couch in the rain or puddle jump? Tell us what you do to avoid getting bored during the rainiest month of the year.