Spring break is just around the corner, which means it’s prime travel season for college students! Whether you’re flying to Mexico or just taking a weekend trip to an amusement park, you will probably be traveling somewhere over the next few months.
My biggest issue when traveling is deciding on what makeup to pack. I hate taking too much with me in fear of losing it: It would completely ruin my trip to find out that my Urban Decay Naked Palette had been lost or even worse, broken. Not to mention the annoyance of lugging around a heavy makeup bag! So I tend to bring only the essentials.
Video: Travel Must-Haves & Travel Makeup Tutorial
Top 10 Travel Makeup Essentials:
In the video above, I list my top 10 travel makeup essentials. Here are the links to all the products I talk about in the video (feel free to substitute YOUR favorites!):
- A Tinted Moisturizer – Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
- Short Handle Powder Brush – Too Faced Powder Pouf Brush
- Pressed Powder Compact – Benefit Hello, Flawless!
- A Light/Dark Eyeshadow Duo – L’Oreal HiP Duo
- An Eyebrow Pencil – Lancome LE CRAYON POUDRE
- Clear Gloss or Balm – Chapstick Moisture Lip Protection
- Concealer – MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer
- Tinted Balm / Lip Color – Nivea a Kiss of Flavor (optional)
- Cream Blush – MAC Cremeblend Blush
- Mascara – L’Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes
What makeup/beauty products do YOU bring when you travel? Do you keep it simple or pack your whole makeup kit? What are your spring break plans? Leave a comment below and let’s discuss!