When you're getting ready for a night out with the girls or a first date with a guy, it's all about the outfit and makeup. And one of my favorite ways to spruce up a going out makeup look is by adding false eyelashes.
While false eyelashes can be intimidating at first, they're easier to apply than you think and can create a dramatic look that no mascara can accomplish. Below, I'll show you how to apply false eyelashes step by step!
How to Apply False Lashes:
- A pair of lashes (I used a pair purchased from eBay, but any pair will work)
- Tweezers (You can also use your fingers, but it's a lot easier with tweezers)
- Eyelash Glue - DUO
- Mascara - MaryKay
- Eyelash Curler - e.l.f
Extra Tips for Applying Falsies:
- Purchase long, but natural-looking pairs for nights out. Leave the jeweled caterpillar lashes for Halloween.
- Expensive lashes are UNNECESSARY. Head to your local beauty supply store for brands like Ardell or Red Cherry, or just pick some up at the drugstore!
- Be sure to remove the glue with makeup remover before pulling the lashes off to avoid pulling out any hairs. (Ouch!)
- Experiment, experiment, experiment! Try individuals or half lashes to find the look you like best.
- Practice! Applying lashes gets easier the more you do it; keep trying and you'll become a pro in no time!
Do you like falsies? How often do you go out in false lashes? Was the video helpful? Let me know your thoughts!