Bright, bold colors are extremely popular this season, whether they're adorning your clothes, shoes, handbags, or even your face. Recently, I've seen so many editorials featuring brightly colored eyeshadows.
While we all love the looks we see in editorials, the only problem with following that trend is the clown factor - those neon shades can be tough to pull off in real life. If clown chic isn't your thing, the following tutorial will help you rock brightly colored eyeshadow in a pretty, super wearable way.
How to Get the Look:
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- MAC Pigment in Naked
- NYX Eyeshadow in Yellow Funk
- MAC Eyeshadow in Goldenrod
- MAC Eyeshadow in Typographic
- L'Oreal Lineur Intense Eyeliner in Carbon Black
- Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara
- Wet N Wild Coloricon Blush in Heather Silk
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Milan
- Benefit Ultra Shine Gloss in Nookie Nookie
Tips for Creating Colorful Lids:
- Do NOT forget mascara. It's important to finish the look with your lashes - they won't look natural if they're covered in matte colored powder.
- Try out lots of different looks and have fun with the trend.
- Make sure the lip and cheek combo can co-exist peacefully - when in doubt, go for a nude lip or something subtle. You don't want your lips to compete with the color on your lids
Are you going to try the bright eyeshadow trend this season? Do you like more creative, unique looks or more wearable ones? Let me know your thoughts down below!