The "no makeup" makeup look is one that makes you look refreshed and polished, but not like you're wearing a face full of product. It's perfect for meeting your significant other's parents, the first day of class, or any time that you want to look pretty and put-together, but still natural and fresh.
How to Get the Look:
- MAC Studiofinish Concealer in NC45
- MAC Prolongwear Foundation in NC45
- MAC Cremeblend Blush in Posey
- Victoria's Secret Luminous Cheek & Face Highlighter in Striking
- Benefit Hello Flawless Powder in Hazelnut
- MAC Fix +
- MAC Eyeshadow in Expensive Pink
- MAC Eyeshadow in Espresso
- Covergirl LashBlast Mascara
- Lancome Eyebrow Pencil in Sable
How'd you guys like the "no makeup" makeup look? What are your tricks for doing a natural makeup look? Let me know down below!