Photo via ELLE
Summer is the season for outdoor music festivals: sunny days, groovy tunes, screaming crowds... But as you probably know, music festivals can get very expensive, very fast. Especially if you'll be driving and staying overnight, since gas, parking fees, food, etc. can add up quickly.
So if you want a stylish summer wardrobe for the festival you're attending, but are on a budget, check out these ten picks under $10 that are perfect for wearing to your next outdoor concert:
- If you know it's going to be hot and humid (or if you will be camping overnight without shower access), keep your hairstyle easy with a messy bun or topknot and this cute tie-dye headband.
- This graphic tank will keep you cool (in both senses of the word!), and it's a casual, versatile piece that you could pair with shorts (#7) or a maxi skirt (#6). Try knotting it at the waist for a more figure-hugging fit.
- This fringed bag is the perfect accessory for a boho Coachella-inspired look, and the crossbody strap will keep your hands and arms free for dancing.
- These sunglasses are stylish and practical - they'll give you a trendy, modern look while also protecting your eyes from the sun.
- This lacy crop top has a pretty and feminine feel that's perfect for pairing with a floral skirt or shorts.
- A black maxi skirt will go with just about anything (like picks #2 or #5!). I particularly like this one because it has a comfy elastic waistband and slits on each side (to let you bare a little leg).
- A comfy pair of denim shorts is a closet must-have. If you don't already own some, pick up this budget-friendly pair!
- These unique and stylish woven sandals are a steal for under $10. They're a practical choice if you're going to be on your feet a lot, and they'll go with everything in your summer wardrobe.
- Everyone loves floral summer dresses, but for something a little different, try a floral romper - it's perfect for hot weather (and you won't risk flashing anyone if your dancing gets a little overexcited).
- Statement earrings should be your go-to accessory for a music festival look. They're a great way to add a pop of color or sparkle to a more basic outfit.
Which piece is your favorite? Do you have a go-to outfit for outdoor music festivals? What other 10 Under $10 post would you like to see? Let us know in the comments!