Whether you're awaiting your own graduation or someone else's, it's a momentous occasion that deserves a bit of dressing up. But if you're about to be a new grad living (and paying) on your own, you probably aren't ready to drop a lot of money on a graduation day look.
Not to worry-- here are ten dressy pieces for $10 or less that would be totally appropriate for a commencement ceremony:
- 1. This pretty floral tank would easily dress up a pair of slacks, lace shorts, or a skirt (like #7).
- 2. Need a stylish clutch to hold your phone and lipstick during the ceremony? Try this sparkly silver version.
- 3. Jazz up any basic dress or blouse with this eye-catching statement necklace.
- 4. The little details can make your look, so don't forget a fun nail polish, like this spring green shade.
- 5. This sleek, modern midi dress could easily take you from the ceremony to a night out with friends.
- 6. These dangly chandelier earrings are a bold, fun choice to accentuate a simple look.
- 7. This classic pleated skirt is the perfect versatile piece to wear for graduation, and later, for your new job!
- 8. Want a trendy shoe that will stand out in a crowd of basic pumps? Try these chic gladiator heels for a summery look.
- 9. If you prefer comfort over height, try this fun pair of glittery flats in place of heels.
- 10. This colorful dress would be a pretty, feminine choice for graduation, and could easily work for a date or night out after.
Which piece would you wear for a graduation ceremony? Are you on the hunt for a dressy, budget-friendly look? Let us know in the comments!