Finals Week is not far off, and in my opinion, it’s never too early to start preparing. Lucky for you, CF is here to help! Just take a peek through our archives: we’ve got ideas for easy outfits, quick and simple hairstyles, ways to manage stress, and more.
But first, check out our ten essentials for Finals Week success – each one is a steal at under $10! So snatch them up soon and make sure you’re ready for test time.
- 1. With these earbuds, you can chill out to your favorite songs while you work (without bothering your roommate). Need some inspiration? Here’s a playlist to get you started.
- 2. This cute and cozy sweatshirt is perfect for a day of studying at the library. Just throw it on and go!
- 3. It’s always important to stay hydrated (especially if you’ve been drinking a lot of coffee), so bring a water bottle with you. This pink one is an adorable and eco-friendly pick.
- 4. Need an easy outfit idea? Throw on this bright printed scarf with a long-sleeve tee and a pair of jeans.
- 5. Highlighters are my tool of choice when reviewing notes and readings. Make it fun with a bunch in different colors!
- 6. When you just need something comfy to wear, yoga pants are a great alternative to sweats.
- 7. Keep track of your assignments, tests, and study sessions with this handy To-Do list.
- 8. For those quick trips to the library, carry your pens, pencils, and books in this cute printed tote.
- 9. Prefer to study in your dorm room? Forgo the shoes and slip on a pair of these warm, fuzzy socks instead.
- 10. Throw this pretty cardigan on over a t-shirt and jeans for a quick and easy outfit.
How are you gearing up for Finals Week? What’s on your list of essentials? What other $10 Under $10 posts would you like to see? Let us know in the comments!