Photo by paper by design.
Sorry today’s weekly links are a little late to be posted – I’m currently in NYC with my boyfriend and slept really late today! Nothing like no class on Fridays to make up for some lost sleep. Anyway, I’m awake now and want to share with you my favorite links of the past week from all around the net!
From the latest celebrity denim trend, to cute boho chic hairstyles and the latest from Louis Vuitton, check out my picks for this week’s hottest links.
- No more skinny jeans for Victoria Beckham! Check out the new (old) trend that Posh trying to bring back at The Daily Mail, and let me know what you think.
- I don’t really get what the site "My It Things" is all about, but I loved reading this article by one of their users: Style Vs. Fashion.
- Lego Shoes. Love love love love love.
- Black Bar Sunglasses are too funny. Check them out via Styledash.
- Umm, US Weekly polled readers on which celeb designer has the best style. Choices: Nicole Richie, Lauren Conrad, Heidi Montag or Ashlee Simpson. Just check out who won then ask yourself WTF?
- What do you think of the stars trend in fashion? I’m personally not sure if it will last past next month, but I do think it’s cute!
- If you’re loving the boho trend, check out this easy way to get Sienna Miller hair. Fashionista shows us how to make Heidi braids.
- Kinda messed up but worth discussing: Miss Bimbo website promotes diets & surgery to 9 year olds… What do you think of this?
- Clothes of the Future: A Fashion Forecast From 1930, courtesy of The Fashion Spot!
- Not sure if I agree with the rankings, but either way here’s one person’s opinion of the 50 Hottest Student Bodies in the US.
- Check out Monogramouflage, Louis Vuitton’s brand new limited-edition print. Love it?
- If you want to work in the fashion industry, the blog PR Couture is looking for interns!
- Don’t forget, you have until this Monday to enter CF’s Clean & Clear Giveaway! Just leave a comment on the giveaway post to enter and tell your friends to enter too!
As always, let me know what you think of the links by leaving a comment! Also, make sure to have an amazing weekend! Check back next Friday for next weeks hotness.