I’m getting a more regular posting schedule going here (easier said than done with midterms and papers, but I’m trying!), and this means I’m actually going to keep up with the CF weekly links from now on! Promise!
Without further adieu, here are my picks for the best of the web this week:
- Rumi at Fashion Toast posted a great list of her wardrobe basics. She’s super chic and her style is really inspiring, so it’s interesting to see what she’s got in her closet. Plus, her Balenciaga handbag collection is totally drool-worthy!
- Advice From Fashion Superstars is a great list of time-tested fashion quotes from innovators like YSL and Coco Chanel herself, compiled by one of Glamour‘s editors!
- Totally smart and useful: How To Calculate Your Clothing Budget from apresenta!
- I didn’t think I’d ever say this, but Paris Hilton’s footwear is sometimes undeniably cute. Example: Style It Less has a bunch of affordable versions of her super-cute white flats!
- Erm, cellulite busting sneakers? What will they think of next, seriously?
- Don’t spend money on movie tickets this weekend! Ford is offering free movie tickets for college students! (Only applicable for some schools though, unfortunately so be sure to check if yours is listed!)
- Omiru tells us What to Wear for Girls Night Out at the Club with some really cute outfit examples.
- If you’ve ever suspected your shopping is out of control (happens to me all the time), you might want to check out How Shopping Momentum Leads to More Shopping. An interesting scientific take on every fashion addicts favorite pastime.
Check back next Friday for CF’s next set of weekly links, and let me know if you see any articles I should include in next week’s batch. Hope you all have an amazing / kickass / super-fabulous / MAJOR weekend!