This is the second article in a four part series that explores the link between fashion and the stars. (In case you missed the first part, see Zodiac Style: Air Signs – Aquarius, Gemini, and Libra.) For this week’s installment, we will be looking at fire signs (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius) and their personal style.
Fire signs love vibrant colors, take bold fashion risks and love to catch attention with their fashion choices. For specifics on each sign’s unique style, check out these style breakdowns:
Aries (March 21- April 19)
Symbol: The Ram
Traits: Energetic, Passionate, Bold
Colors: Red, White, Black
Fashionable Aries: Leighton Meester, Emma Watson, Kristen Stewart
- This sign likes a more masculine or sporty look with lots of structured pieces. They also love comfortable and casual basics.
- Rams rule over the head, so they like wearing hats, headbands and other accessories that draw attention to the head and face.
- Aries are fashion trendsetters and aren’t afraid to wear super-bold or daring pieces.
Looks for Inspiration
Aries love simple and comfortable clothes like the kind in this first outfit. Pair a basic white top with black shorts like the ones above for a masculine yet fitted look. Most girls under this sign aren’t fans of heels, so add some simple black ballet flats to retain comfort. The statement necklace and skinny belt add a pop of color while the fedora brings attention to the head and face.
The dress in the second outfit is perfect for this sign’s unique fashion sense– it is comfortable, sporty and bold at the same time. Keep the rest of the look simple with woven flats and a structured clutch. Once again, draw attention to the face with an adorable headband.
Leo (July 22- August 22)
Symbol: The Lion
Traits: Courageous, Spontaneous, Confident
Colors: Orange, Gold, Yellow
Fashionable Leos: Taylor Momsen, Anna Kendrick, Demi Lovato
- Leos love all things luxurious and are enamored by rare, exclusive or designer pieces.
- Big jewelry, bold patterns and sequins are all on this sign’s must-have list. They are also huge fans of animal print.
- This sign uses fashion to express themselves and communicate their mood.
Looks for Inspiration
The first outfit is an example of how to take the luxurious look Leos love and make it casual for every day. The top has a unique sequined trim near the shoulders and adds just enough sparkle for daytime. Simple black jeans elongate the legs while these wedges are the perfect mix between fashion-forward style and comfort. Accessorize with some stylish leopard print sunglasses and statement earrings to finish this look.
Leos love dressing up for any occasion and the second outfit is a great look for going out. This asymmetrical dress is sure to be a favorite of any Leo with it’s subtle animal print. Studded heels add some edge to the outfit while the clutch makes an elegant statement. Finally, a bold cuff bracelet will add a bright pop of color.
Sagittarius (November 22- December 21)
Symbol: The Archer
Traits: Optimistic, Honest, Easy-Going
Colors: Purple, Royal Blue, Indigo
Fashionable Sagittarians: Scarlett Johansson, Vanessa Hudgens, Chanel Iman
- This sign loves to go wherever the wind takes them, so they like wearing comfortable and versatile clothing.
- Sagittarians are likely to experiment with all types of different trends and styles.
- Archers are always on the lookout for unique and one-of-a-kind pieces to wear with basics.
Looks for Inspiration
Sagittarians are all about wearing simple and casual pieces like cropped jeans and this patterned top. This sign never knows what the day may bring, so carry a large satchel to hold everything you might need. Sagittarians like wearing comfortable shoes and these flats are both stylish and comfy. Accessorize with this unique arrow necklace as a nod to your star sign.
The second outfit is an example of how Archers do formal wear. This dress has a simple silhouette in a bold color and looks great with some basic peep-toe heels. These chandelier earrings match the dress perfectly and this one-of-a-kind clutch is perfect for Sagittarians.
What’s your sign?
Do you believe in astrology? Are you a fire sign? If so, does your style resemble your zodiac sign? Would you wear any of these outfits? Do you admire a celeb who shares your zodiac sign? Leave a comment to let us know and be sure to keep an eye out for the future installments!