Follow College Fashion on Twitter!

Coupons & Sales: Week of 10/28/11

1 Comment

Coupon codes, sales, and online shopping deals

* 1928 Jewelry is having a flash sale – save an additional 70% (yes, SEVENTY percent!) off already reduced sale items with code wkndblwt through 10/30! Shop now for the best selection!

* Aeropostale is having a Halloween sale – get $20 off $80 or more with code PUMPKIN20 through 10/31!

* Alloy is offering 15% off any order with code 15AFFNA, or get $20 off any order over $75 with code 75AFFNA.

* Bloomingdales is having a Women’s Shoe Sale: Save 25-30% off, plus take an extra 20% off 2 or more pairs of shoes with code SHOPSHOES20 through 10/31. Also, check out their Second Chance Clearance section through 10/30 for 25-50% off a great selection of items in Womens, Contemporary, Mens, Shoes, Handbags, Jewelry and Accessories.

* Boutique To You has some new coupons out: Save 15% off orders of $250 or more with code Festive15, $25 off $175 or more and free shipping with code ShopHappy, or 35% off already reduced SALE items with code StarSave35. These three offers are good through 10/31.

* Calvin Klein is offering 50% off all women’s and men’s sweaters for one week with code SWEATERS11.

* Charlotte Russe will give you an extra 20% off all clearance tops through 11/11 with code EXTRA20TOP11.

* Dorothy Perkins is still having their VIP sale – don’t forget, you can get 25% off everything on the site through 10/30 with code DPVIPE.

* e.l.f. Cosmetics is offering 40% off the entire e.l.f. Studio line when you spend $25 or more through 10/31 – just enter code STUDIO at checkout.

* Famous Footwear is offering 30% off in their Friends & Family event – enter code FF30FALL for 30% off your purchase through 10/30.

* Hot Topic is offering free shipping on all orders of $45 and up through 10/31. Also, if you spend $60 or more, get 20% off with coupon code HTAF20HWN. They’re also having an “Extra 50% off Clearance” sale through 10/29!

* kensie is offering 50% off outerwear items using code GETOUT from now through 10/31. If you need a winter coat, check out their selection for savings!

* Kohl’s is offering an extra 15% off your entire purchase through 10/31 with code PUMPKIN15. Or, get 20% off your purchase of $100 or more through 10/31 with code PUMPKIN20.

* Linea Pelle will give you free shipping on your order through 10/31 with code G3FREESHIP.

* Lord & Taylor is having a sale on boots – get up to 30% off in their buy more, save more promo through 11/2. Also, save 15% off regular and sale items sitewide with code SAVE through 11/2.

* Newport News is offering 30% off all orders with code NNHWL through 10/31!

* Nine West is having a sale – from now through 11/2, get 30% off dress shoes! (Discount is reflected at checkout.) Also, they’re having a Boot Sale – get 30% off all tall boots through 10/30! Discount will be reflected at checkout.

* Oasis, in conjunction with Grazia magazine, will give you 25% off all full price items through November 2nd with code OCT11A.

* oldnavy.com is offering 25% off with code ONSAVE25 through 10/30 – it’s a great chance to save on winter clothes and outerwear!

* PUMA is having a two-day sale – today, 10/28 through tomorrow, 10/29 – with up to 75% off tons of items. Also, you’ll get automatic free shipping if you spend $85 or more.

* Reebok is offering an extra 30% off already reduced toning products, including footwear and apparel through 11/3 with code TAKE30.

* Saks Fifth Avenue is offering International Flat Rate Shipping through 11/31: Get $15 shipping to Canada with code SHIPCAN, $32 shipping to Europe with code SHIPEURO, $32 shipping to Australia with code SHIPAUS, $32 shipping to the Middle East with code SHIPEAST, or $32 shipping to South America with code SHIPEAST.

* Sally Beauty Supply is offering 20% off orders of $25 or more with code 555165 or 25% off orders of $50 or more with code 555164. Both offers are good through 10/31.

* Spiegel is having a sale, with 30% off all items with code Spooky30 through 10/31.

* Target is having a Stock Up Sale through tomorrow, 10/29 – all women’s and men’s clothing, shoes, and accessories, AND cosmetics, fragrances, hair and skin care must-haves are buy 2, save 10% or buy 3, save 20%! Don’t miss it!

* The Body Shop is offering $20 off any order of $60 or more with code SAVE20 through 10/30. Also, get automatic free shipping on all orders over $30 through 10/30!

* Tilly’s is offering $10 off a $75 order through 10/31 with code FALL1075.

* Torrid will give you 10% off your entire purchase with code 10AF11OFF through 11/15.

* ULTA Beauty is having a Friends & Family sale from now through tomorrow, 10/29 – get 20% off your entire purchase with code 18593! Some exclusions apply.

Posted on on October 28, 2011 / Filed Under: Coupons & Sales / Tags: , ,

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

One Response to “Coupons & Sales: Week of 10/28/11”

  1. 1
    October 29th, 2011 at 12:32 am

    Urban Outfitters is offering $20 off $100 with the code BOO through Nov. 1

Leave a Reply

Line

* Comment Rules: CF is a positive place and our comments section is no different. Constructive criticism is fine, but if you're rude, we'll delete your comment. Please use your PERSONAL name or initials and not your business name and do not put your website in the comment text, as both come off like spam. For more info, see our Comment Policy. Have fun & thanks for adding to the conversation!

Line




* Want a custom avatar to show up next to your comments? Sign up for a free Gravatar.