Pretty picture of the day by Lyubov.
I just realized it was May as I was typing out the title of this post. To that I say "Whaat?" That’s completely crazy to me – where did these last few months go?
I officially have less than 2 weeks left of school! How about all of you? I know most colleges get out earlier than mine, so to those of you who are done already: consider yourselves really lucky!
These next couple weeks are going to be crazy for me with finals, papers and moving, so I apologize in advance if I don’t post on CF every day!
I’m working on some great articles though, so expect those within the next few weeks, coming up as often as I can possibly post them & still not fail my classes. I may even blow off a class or two to work on them, that’s how much I love you guys!
And now before I forget – the deals! Here you go, a shiny new list of this week’s best in money-saving fashion opportunities. Use them well & treat yourself to something nice: shopping is one of the best ways to get rid of final exam stress!
- From now until May 5th, Macy’s is having their "Friends & Family Sale Event." This means you can save up to 20% when you use the coupon code MACYSFRIEND at checkout. Also, use this link and get free shipping on orders of $100+ from now until 5/5.
- If you’re craving something from Sephora.com and plan to spend at least $50, use the coupon code SHIPPING50 to get free shipping! Not sure how long this code will last, so you probably want to use it soon if you’re going to.
- Some deals from eBags: 17% off The North Face laptop bags plus free shipping, and save up to 40% on Vera Bradley. Both are good until June 1st.
- Shoes.com has two new coupons: $5 off all orders of $50 or more (use code MAY50), and $20 off all orders of $100 or more (use code MAY100). Some exclusions apply, so check the site for all the details!
- Target has a new 10% off coupon that you can use to shop online! Just enter the code 2IINXJ25 at checkout to get your savings.
- Here’s a great opportunity to get stuff for cheap at Karmaloop: they’re currently having a sale with up to 75% off, so check that out and use the coupon SE12554 at checkout for an extra 20% off! Aaaand, to top it off, spend $25 or more & get free shipping with the code SLATER at checkout. Can you remember all that?
- Alloy.com has a new code for free shipping on orders over $25: enter AHFAFF at checkout!
- In honor of Mother’s Day (Sunday, May 11th), Pink Mascara is offering 20% off jewelry when you use the code ASALE at checkout.
- Banana Republic is having a sale from now until May 4th where you can get savings of up to 30% off. I checked it out, and they have some cute espadrilles and cardigans up for grabs. Be quick though because they may go fast.
- This isn’t a coupon or sale, but I thought I would mention it: you can get a free 75 dollar credit if you sign up for a Bank Of America checking account before 6/30, make the minimum deposit ($100) & enter the code AOU260408. Sounds complex, but hey, I wouldn’t say no to a free 75 bucks!
For those of you who are in still in school, good luck with finals and everything else! For those of you who are done (and maybe some of you who aren’t going to study this weekend), have an amazing Cinco De Mayo! And as always, happy shopping!